For general inquiries, advertising, and media relations, please use the site’s main email:
- Twitter: @TimelessFinance
- Facebook: TimelessFinance
- YouTube: TimelessFinance
- Pinterest: TimelessFinance
- Sunday Reader Submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reader Questions: email@example.com (these are answered by publication; please indicate whether you’d like your name removed)
- Contact Joe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Adina: email@example.com
Does TF run guest posts? Yes.
In fact, if you read this blog for any amount of time (which you ought to do before trying to get a guest post published) you’d know that TF runs guest posts — when possible — once a week. But TF only publishes extremely high-quality content. Your guest posting inquiry will be marked as spam without hesitation if:
- You are a back-link seeker who offers a “100% unique quality guest post”.
- Your request contains grammatical errors or uses langue de bois.
- You haven’t commented intelligently on a post, joined the Facebook group, or followed TF on Twitter before trying to submit a guest post.